Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Spam-a-Lot



gilian_continent: Hey mustaffa1977

19 FEMALE here and getting nude on my webcam. Look www.assistedlivingnow.info/?hkcrokc

Last message received on 12/15 at 10:21 PM

mustaffa1977: Hi Gillian, Nice to hear from you. Im a bit too busy to chat at the moment, but if you're bored, there's usually something good on the TV now. I like to watch Chapalrela (Astro Prima, 11.00pm)

mustaffa1977: Amazing that you should write because I’ve only just had an email from another girl who was bored and wanted to chat. She’s called Tamara and she seems very nice. Remarkably, she also complained about being lonely. I really think you should get in touch with her. I am sure you’d cheer each other up. Her email is
Tampussy@gmail.com.

mustaffa1977: Thanks for writing. Usually I’m free during the weekends if you still fancy a chat. And do get in touch with Tamara. I bet it helps chase away the December blues.

mustaffa1977: :)

No comments: