Sunday, February 27, 2011

Almost Like an Announcement

I am about to make a huge change in my life. This probably huge-er and waay more important than the time I decided to buy my current fully important ride over a certain re-badge local brand car some 5 years ago. This is gonna be my life’s epic.

Considering how serious I am with my 2011 New Years Resolutions that I vowed to make it happen earlier this year, I have made up my mind and go for this “new change”. I decide it’s time to move on.

Unlike J.Lo in her “fake” breakdown in a recent American Idol episode (boo!), no, I will not be second guessing myself. It’s final.

Truthfully, I didn’t consult nor ask anyone about this before. Should it was a bad decision after all, I didn’t want anyone else but me to be held responsibility and be blamed for it. It was purely, 100% my decision. And just like Whitney wailed in one of her greatest tunes,“If I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe…“ (Damn, you go girl!), I trust myself to make the best decision there is for me and for my own life.

Some of my friends might not be surprised with this at all. In fact, they probably see this coming from miles away. But I guess, at the end of all this, all I am asking from them is just to be happy for me with whatever decision I make. Good or bad, plain or vague.

Now, speaking about being vague….

What is this f*****g change that I have been blabbing about.

You just wait.

All I am saying for now, I am gonna make Ms. Houston real proud.

No comments: