Saturday, October 10, 2009

Moving Away......

No need to call my phone cause I changed my number today
A matter fact, I think I'm moving away (away)
Sorry, the frustrations got me feeling that way
And I just keep having one last thing to say
And I just wanna hold you, touch you, feel you, be near you, I miss you baby baby baby..
I'm tired of try'na fake through, but there's nothing I can do..

(Mariah Carey on H.A.T.E.U from Memoirs Of Imperfect Angel)

There are many reasons why you might choose to move away and making this decision can be difficult. There may be pressure all around to make a decision one way or the other. It is important that you make a choice that is right for you.

It is normal to have mixed feelings about leaving. You may also be feeling scared or lonely.
It is not unusual to feel nervous about leaving your familiar surroundings.

But I know I need to do this. I need to move on and move away.

I will let you know my new home soon.

Watch this space!

2 comments:

ukanera arenaku said...

confused lah mus!

looka80 said...

mus - klu nak pindah ajak shah & eirul dok sekali ek. huhu..