Sunday, October 25, 2009

What Am I Going To Be?

OK, it's true. Ever year, when it comes to our corporate Annual Dinner, I freak out. I mean, literally, I'd be churning out a pool of flop sweat the size of lake. I don't freaky know what to wear! And what's with this year oh-soo-lame "theme" - Nusantara Klasik? Gosh, I think I might as well wear my PJs!

I know I shouldn't be all over town over trivial things like this. But I love to think that my reputation is at stake right know (as if it's already in place!). I imagine people in line waiting with bated breath on what I am going to turn up as - kinda give them what they want, something for them to talk about (I know it's bad!)

And best of all, imagine too if I were to win that coveted "Best Dressed" award. Man, it would be sooo awesome! Ehem, I hate to admit I am kinda a slave for the attention, although its not necessary healthy.

Come what may, I am game. And right know it a toss between this.....



...Or this.....



What do you think it'll be?

No comments: