Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cursed

Lately I have had the strangest feeling that I was cursed. I couldn’t do anything right. Everything seemed like they were about to jump on me anytime soon. It annoyed the hell out of me and it bugged me to know there’s nothing I could do about it.

Just the other day, for some unexplained, cosmic reasons I accidentally smashed my favorite bottle of perfume - by golly, I bought it just weeks ago. I was in a state of shock as I let it evaporated (both my tears and the perfume). I don’t know what did I do wrong to deserve this heart-tugging misfortune, well except for having an extremely gigantic elbow. (There, not that ‘unexplained’ after all!)


Just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse than that, life has its funny way to prove me wrong.


In less than 5 hours after the 'tragedy', I punctured my tire (the car!). Not terribly original, I know. I punctured my tires several times before but this, this really takes the cake - I just spent close to a small country’s GDP on all those tires less than two months ago. (Breath Mus, breath) But I think I try to be cool about it, and since my mommy told me money doesn’t grow on trees, I think I should be allowed to go nuts over this, can’t I?

Azril and Izal, the twosome saviours of my doomed 'party'.



Lately I feel terribly lonely too. I love having private moments with people that are real. I am not the social-whore kind but I believe spending quality time with friends is good for your mental health so I invited some friends over my place last weekend. It was nothing fancy but alas, embarrassingly enough, only two people showed up. Well it does say something about me does it?

Sigh.

I guess, I am indeed cursed, so instead keeping a dead body under my sofa I may just need to sit out in the dark in my dingy living room watching, say, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Moody doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel at this moment.

So don’t push your luck!

4 comments:

Hafez Zahruddin said...

Ko kan, memang drama queen tau tak? Kalau yang aku menjemput selalu kau x datang tu mcm mana?

Ok, terlanjur ni, aku nak ajak ngko tengok cerita Sutun 2 hari jumaat ni kat umah aku. Bawak bantal sekali, buat slumber party.

izal said...

hehehe ganeh nye ko mus sampai pecah botol perfume...

ke ko gaduh dgn TTM sambil baling botol tu?

haaa....

Mus The Great said...

hafez,

wah, ko tu tak drama queen ker? kawan2 sila lawat blog hafez..i rest my case.

sham,
true, but it happened to many times, i went nuts!

izal,
Sorry yek, kalau gaduh aku tak baling ke lantai, aku baling terus ke kepala dia..ahak!

Life's Like That said...

God Lord - its Davidoff!! *pheww*.. mmg tak der rezeki. huhu

yeah - shit happens anyway!