Monday, March 16, 2009

*BEEP*

OK, this is awkward. Remember I said ‘I dont give a damn about what other people think of me’ and ‘there is no way to offend me’? Well guess what, it turned out that it was not entirely true.Sometimes I do care of what people think of me and it offends me when people don’t realize that.

I wish to make a slight digression so please bear with me .

But first let’s get this fact straight; this post isn’t meant for anybody. I just woke this morning and decided to be grouchy. I promise I won’t make any refence to any particular event or name names, I just want to let out in the open how I feel about things; things that happened to me lately, unspecifically.

And when I said ‘things that happened’, it really means ‘words that pissed me off’ like - Oh I dunno - ‘Mus won’t go travelling unless it’s paid for’or ‘Taylor Hicks sucks’. People like concocting fantasy about my ‘frugal’ lifestyle and choices.They do have vivid imaginations but for one last time let me offer this as a rebuttal:

*BEEP*

And as much I do believe and embrace in rationale dialogue and glad everyone is passionate and opiniated, some clumsy remarks do hurt me. I am sure in most cases I would have just heard it all and laughed it off. I am just not built with a soft shell. But when a lot of these craps come from people who claim to be my friends it hurts me deeper than usual.

I try not to suffocate in my humiliation. It makes me feel as if i’d be been teleported back to high school. I can be as mean too but if ever decided to take that low road again, oh, in which case;

Where do I begin?

1 comment:

looka80 said...

mus - cian ko. ko terasa ek? emm. sorry if i had said something wrong at ya k. still frens?? 8-)