Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Give ‘Em Something To Talk About

It’s amazing how fast the information (read: juicy bits) about me travel these days. I feel like Malaysia’s answer to Britney Spears. If I say one thing to one friend, man, I can really assure the next thing, bam, the other friend across the valley would know about it - down to the very last details.

It’s pretty scary sometimes. But I wasn’t flipping out. Wait, it was actually a total opposite of flipping out. It was heartening. I feel loved. Friends still want to know how am I doing despite of “their times with me probably were already up’’. They still worry about me.

Erm, or maybe they have a lot of free times on their hands.

Now speaking about free time....


Oh come on! You wouldn’t seriously think I would go to this phenomenal place and come back without posting a picture here?



A view fits for a king



Sometimes it’s hard to believe there’s such amazing resort here....



....or that I’d be here at all!



My playground



My spa

I didn’t want to come back, but...sigh, I just had to blog, brag and talk non-stop about it.

Now if there’s one other thing about me worth ‘’talk about’’ while I am at it; I was picked as one of the ‘Anugerah Khas’ winner for Beyond P. Ramlee Project by Graharesidenku.

Wuhooo....

I am esctatic. It’s huge news. I should be calling friends now. Oops..I think I already did that. So all I need to do is just sit, relax, prep up my feet up and wait for the news to go around. Like I said, my friends would stand up, prick up their ears and talk.

I guess I should be flattered.

2 comments:

princess reena said...

i jelesla..i tot during this bad economy, companies should cut unnecessary cost like expensive trip for the staff!! This is overindulgence and unacceptable.. *mode tak puas hati* hehehe..

Zetty said...

what is this ANUGEERAH KHAS??