Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Considered A Lobotomy....

I was getting my hair cut the other day, when my hairstylist (another fancy name for an RM8 barber in my own little world) looked at my skull and touched inappropriately on the top of my head.

Felt a little outraged, I sheepishly asked what he was doing,"Oh, it’s just that a little spot on the top here”

I thought I knew I’d lost a tiny bit of hair but certainly it couldn’t be that significant. Aw come on!

When he continued pawing my “crown” a good five minutes later, I became alarmed. “Is it really that bald up there? I asked in panic. “Well, I’ve seen worse”, he offered diplomatically. "..but this good for my fingers".

Of course being the obsessive person that I am, the minute I got home I rigged up an intricate system of mirrors in order to thoroughly view the back of my head.



Sure enough I was losing it (the hair!)


I considered a lobotomy in order to remove that gruesome, heartbreaking memory, but they probably won’t let me wear cap!

6 comments:

Manifestation of Life said...

no matter how look like, no matter how you gonna age, you are still one of my bestest friend in this world, Mus! don't you ever doubt that! we are so gonna grow old together, still having breakfast at McDonalds, like how we use to do.
umuahs!

ukanera arenaku said...

:)
beware of hypocrites, insya-Allah.

ukanera arenaku said...

Man: My previous comment is not meant for u tau, rather nasihat for all of us in general. Have a safe and happening trip to Europe!

looka80 said...

mus - its not a big deal lah dude. u still look stunning with that 'hair-do' of urs. huhu.

Hafez Zahruddin said...

Macam Justin Timberlake masa album Sexy Back

Mus The Great said...

herman,
thanks for your kind words. The feeling is mutual.

miron,
couldnt agree more!

sham and hafez,
Thanks guys!..I KNOW!