Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Inside My Heaven

Surprisingly, not many people actually got a chance to see me without my shirt on. I know it’s everyone’s lost but I kinda put a certain high price for a privilege of such heavenly sight. And NO, not because I have a complex body image issue, and I am most certainly NOT a delusional wool-coated glob of fat, like some of you might've suggested.

In fact, quite contrary, I can say with all the confidence, I feel very much secured in my own skin and I love my body. That’s right. I may not have the body of Greek God proportion like Sham has, or serpent-like flexibility of Hasmiron’s, but I always know, there is something I got that others don’t – in water, I am buoyant. So haters, shoo, go away!



Last weekend, for two days straight, Saturday and Sunday, I made time to have a splashing good time with my dear friends Sham, AJ, and Eirul at Shah’s condo pool. It was a blast. We churned out endless laps of pulling and kicking, and learned to swim with the effortless grace of fish (Or in our case, like a certain aquatic mammal!)



I don’t know about my friends, but I simply love to swim. Swimming makes me feel good, both physically and in overall satisfaction. It makes me much calmer and less uptight. I know it sounds weird that this comes out from my mouth but swimming is really mentally engaging as it is physically pleasurable and enormously gratifying.

I have reached a personal nirvana where every lap I swim feels blissful. Because I’ve never been a gifted athlete, I became convinced that the joy of swimming well is attainable by everyone, rather than a gift reserved for a talented few. So friends who haven’t got acquainted with Shah’s pool yet, come on over this weekend and splash away with us. (This is an unpaid ads)



OK, now if all of you are done "savoring" every inch of my body, show some class and get a room!

6 comments:

looka80 said...

mus - weekend ni ko takde ar...!!!

Mat`amiT said...

wow sini lagi banyak pic dr tanjung tualang

Life's Like That said...

erm - wow?

ZaCk said...

bestnyer... cecantek body sume tu kan.. hehe..

g swimming x ajak I pown..

Ginger De La Loca said...

aww look at you, floating like an iceberg... and mind you, we're only seeing the tip!! *lari*

Hafez Zahruddin said...

wah... semuanya bear daddies. Taste lah... Teruja I...
Lariii...