Monday, July 13, 2009

Monster On Wheel

You may have noticed that I drive an imported car – a continental one, to be exact. And I know what you’re thinking, “Mus, you’re a big Hollywood star. You can afford any car you want. Plus, it’s ridiculous seeing you squeezed in that shoe box wheeler. You’re Mus The Great, for God's sake, you should get a bigger ride.”

All valid points, but as a tree-hugging, panda-loving environmentalist, I am especially sensitive to human’s exploitation of the environment. My Korean-made baby, being extremely fuel efficient and emitting fewer pollutants than other cars, can help lower our reliance on oil and can help slow down global warming.

Plus my car is trendy. In addition to myself, Leonardo DiCaprio, Cameron Diaz, Hasmiron Hamdan, Azreena Zakaria, Herman Mizar and Shamutiara all drive compact cars. So YES, I am quite happy with my car right now, and NO, I don’t think I would want to trade that little fellow for anything else anytime soon. Ehem,well, at least until the next (and the next, next) salary review.

Sigh! But I am a man with many, many wishes and I got (human-ly) urges.

A few days ago I saw this heaven-sent splendor parked beside my lowly ride and by Golly, I was completely in awe. It was like a vision from up above. Such an unparallel, take-out-my-checkbook beauty.


I couldn’t stop thinking about it for days; fantasizing about how cool would it be if I could, just for a moment, squeeze and rest my bottom on its softy, first class leather seats and run my undeserving fingers through its shiny dashboard. Aaah, I could just imagine the joyous ride it would be, should I agree to mortgage my parents for one of those baby.

Man, I can go on and on talking about what exactly I am gonna do - a million of unpure, automative thoughts but I think I’ll just stop now; cause you know very well what an amorous, redblooded young man like me would likely to do next - the internet!

And oooh yeah, here are some 'sick' pictures of this baby I got from the internet to satisfy my “motorized” needs!




Now, If only I am still not living with that arsonist........!

2 comments:

princess reena said...

Oh Mus, i drool everytime nampak hummer masa tgk CSI..

looka80 said...

mus - nice ride indeed. bila nak tukar? hehe..