Friday, August 6, 2010

You Can’t Always Get What You Want



I want a good life
But I don’t want to look too eager
I want a good laugh
But not at the expense of others

I want to be heard
But no one is interested

I want to be praised
But I can’t stop being bad

I want to lose some weight
But I hate getting out of bed

I want to look good in nude
But seeing myself in the mirror put me in a bad mood

I want to love and be loved
But then again, it’s probably more than I deserved

Life is too cruel to be thankful
People are too unkind to be truthful
So I just weep and cry
Roll and whine
'Cause I know I may not always get what I want


Mus the Ungrateful Whiner
4 August 2010
12.51pm
Maytower Hotel, KL

1 comment:

reenazack said...

i like this very much!! your sarcasm and whining amused me every time :)