Tuesday, June 5, 2007

About Adam and life

There are few things in life that can get me all choke up with emotions, and this got to be one of them! Since he was born on 31 January to my sister this year, this little angel has brought joy and smiles in our family.

The very thought of him enough to make us thankful that we are one as a family. As a family before this, there are episodes of heartbreak but he manages to makes us all forget about that in just one giggle.

He may not be able to walk and talk yet! (imagine what I miss, to know that I won't be able to witness his first step, utter the first word), but if ever he could, I'd tell him what to do with that beautiful smile of his.

Adam makes me realise how I should stop be thinking about myself and pay attention to people around me. Life is not all about fullfilling your own desire and getting your own way, there are people who cares about you but something we tend push them away without even realising it.

I have watched my little sister becoming a woman like she is now but I rarely appreciated her. Seems like yesterday I sent her to school and played and shared our toys together but it seems like a long forgotten dreams.

I want to make amend and turn things around.

I am in my 30s already, and my life is nowhere like my sister. She has a stable job and her own little family to depend on. Maybe I should be thinking about that too!.

I am hoping by the time Adam old enough to learn about life he'd be able to see me as an uncle that he can look up to and be proud of.

No comments: