Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Silent Treatment

I asked my friend yesterday whether in any heated argument we had, he'd rather be treated a silence treatment or a major confrontation from me?. He answered he wasn't sure which one was worse but conceeded from his own admission that probably talking after hurting (with words) to each other was harder to do.

So there you go, I am guessing that other than to complement my gigantic ego I rather stop talking than hurting my friend more. Not that I think I should apologise, mind you!, but it's just not worth the air I breath. Plus I don't see any reason to feed their egos either.

People when hurt are hard to contain their emotions. I won't risk myself look foolish in front of them if I dare to be "Mr. Transparent" here.

Make no mistake that I never disown any of my friend. I just lost interest to know more about his/her life. When I do that I hope they will do the same to me.

No comments: