Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Much Ado About 1 Thing

I think I need help. Fast. Lately I couldn’t think about anything else but it. You know, IT! (Please leave immediately if you can’t figure it by now, you prude!) It bothers so much to think that I am actually capable at looking at other human being as a piece of meat! (I can’t get more blunt than this, can’t I?)

Before this, I have always considered myself, a mild mannered, guy-next door, adored-by-mothers type of a guy. I have drawn a perfectly clear line of what’s morally acceptable and what’s frown upon by our prudish society.

(Note: Drawing a line and actually exercising self-controlled are totally two different things, people)

Now, it’s no longer the case for me. I have come to a stage where I even have a mantra whenever I feel I might be a danger to the public. (Which means all of my waking up moment).

*To have un-pure, debauched thoughts about anyone, anything ALL THE TIME is WRONG!

Now what am I going to do about it?

Aw puuhleeess, don’t say the M word. I know you guys are gonna throw it back to me but don’t you think I have been thinking about the very same thing since my puberty days? Yes, yes I know I am way passed my prime - the big 3.0 and that might be the contributing factor of my current ‘dilemma’but I have my reasons.

Plus I figured, if I ever decided to go down that path I must first learn to respect and cherish other human being next to me first, right? Treat them equally as a partner and with fairness. And by looking at the current rate I am going, it looks like I have a loooong way to go.

Well, maybe in a year from now that M thing isn’t that bad idea after all, eh? But I guess until then, I’ll have to rely on ‘two of my best friends’ for some quick lurveee and attention.

Wait a minute, why on earth do I share this with you guys?

OMG, I really need help before I hurt somebody and I am dead serious about it.

1 comment:

looka80 said...

if ur happy being alone at the moment, then let it be dear. the M thing is a big issue. when it happens, it happens.. just go with the flow!