Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thanks.....i Think!

It is not unusual for me to receive gifts. Heck, I am a sucker for free things! So my day was a little bit lighten up when I received this gift from my baby sister, Achik.


Wow, how thoughtful of her. I mean of all things in the world she could buy for gift?!

Oh no, it’s not my birthday. No reason she said. No occasion. She probably bought the book in a wink and later probably regretted it. Or maybe some poor guy bought the book to break up with her.

Or maybe she really wanted to help me to lose weight. Right.

But being a sport and grateful person, I am quite alright with it. After all, I am a little on heavy side (she probably couldn't stress it any better), and probably could use some help. And what a ‘help’ that is.

Well, sister, I Thank you for this ‘little’ gift. I wish you well too. Hope this would work for me, and by that I mean, it better be, otherwise you are still gonna pay for my car tires that you punctured the other day.

So on to page 1,

Part I: Why Atkins works (Oh No!)

Lose weight! Increase energy! Look great! This book will show you how it’s done.

Not only that, it will show you to change your life once and for all.

You hold in your hands a book that has sold more than ten millions copies since 1992. Probably two to three times that number of people say it’s the most effective weight loss plan they’ve tried. It is!..........................

Sigh, here we go again.

3 comments:

ukanera arenaku said...

mus... that book is soooo yesterday. people plan their diet according to blood type now.

looka80 said...

just push aside that negative remark from badril. mentang2 ler dia 'slim'... hehe.

way to go mus..!

Mus The Great said...

it's ok...i'd take any help i can get...hihi