Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Hair Rising Situation



Being hairy is no longer romantic.

The look of the hairy beast is no longer perceived as macho, man-of-the man look. Now, the very sight of anything big and furry will be immediately shot down as elusive, big foot by your local forest ranger. Or you can easily be mistaken for the bearded lady from Russian three-ring-circus.

So, I am ready to rid myself of the hair on my back, arms, chest & places; shall I say, south of the border?

The slap on the head?

Someone bought me a pack of hair removal kit cause you know, according to him; I shed more hair than a wet warthog backside. Obviously he is tired of picking up on my toxic disposed of unwanted body particles.

Truth, I didn’t a bit take it personally since I don’t find vacuuming around the house all weekend is more appealing than he does either.

So I am gonna do exactly what was told cause I truly believe waxing wouldn’t make me any less of a man - but maybe screaming like a little girl from the process - does!

Please, 'macho' is such an overrated word.

5 comments:

bencoolen80 said...

Happy waxing and shaving mate!

looka80 said...

i love hairy-bear... huhu. i thot i saw u last nite kat kedai makan depan masjid maluri. looked like you but he aint harry, so he's not my brader! :O

ukanera arenaku said...

oklah tu... hehehe, me with my kembang hair and you with your... south of the border? erm... aku rasa aku nak muntah!

Anonymous said...

Mus, alang2 buat waxing tu, can u do brazilian wax for me too? hehehehe..

Wadi: said...

Yeah, I agree that "macho" word has been used excessively across the board. I still believe that "beauty is in the eye of beholder", but sometimes, jealousy, attitude and prejudice prevails. I mean, people will use those former's and latter's means for the purpose of personal conviction. It's just my thought though...Cheers!