Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Feels Like Birthday

Today marked one year I have been with my current employment. Shock huh? Don’t be. I’ve had hard time to believe that either.

Time really does flies, they say. Nevertheless, I am quite pleased with this little ‘milestone’. It might be small achievement to many but sure it’s a huge deal to me. Those who know me know why.

It kinda likes a second birthday for me, really. So I woke up this morning thinking, “Maybe a little treat to my fellow officemate would be nice”.



No I didn’t bring this cake to work. For illustration purposes only.

Well, it’s nothing fancy. No cake, no speech, no candles to blow, no people singing ‘Happy Birthday’ or God-forbid, ‘Membangun Bersama’. But I am quite al right with it. In fact I like it this way. No pressure.

I haven’t been able to dream before. I dared not to, but today might be the start of something new. I can feel it.

Another year, another challenge. Bring it on!

4 comments:

AJ said...

Wah!!! Apakah inas? Menggunakan kek aku sebagai ilustrasi...sentap!!!

ukanera arenaku said...

so... what was the treat given to your colleague?

looka80 said...

happy 1st year anniversary! huhu... last 31st Jan was my 8th anniversary with heitech. gosh..!

Zetty said...

mus, cubalah untuk setia.
hihihi.