Monday, March 31, 2008

Holiday Enigma



Clearly I wasn’t winning the battle of the bulge and my new scale betrayed me, so I decided to pack my bag and escape from it all, so to speak.

Lately my life took a dramatic U-turn and I found myself sprawling merciless at the bottomless pit of self-pity and after shock (this is sooooo not THAT kind of post) so I desperately needed a break, but there was no way I could squeeze in a breather without me breaking somebody’s neck.

So one day I told my boss I needed a long, uninterrupted break or I’ll have to check myself into rehab so fast Amy Winehouse’s dad would be so proud (no, no, no). You see I was ready to hear a custom ‘we must work as team’ and ‘time’s not right’ speech but instead, without missing a beat, she said ‘yes’. No condition.

Yes!

I burst into laughter. The timing was priceless. She actually said yes! If I needed proof that a break was overdue, this had to be it. Talk about divine intervention.

So where have I been to? And more importantly - with whom I went with?

Na’ah. I won’t tell.

Yes, I have been somewhere, but I wasn’t allowed to tell about it – due to personal and security reasons.

But do not fret guys, I brought something from this hush hush holiday - a clue, a riddle, a mystery for you guys to decipher. After all what am I if not an enigma, am I not?



A mystery well kept...err secret.



Ha! This should be fun eh!



I am beginning to get hang of this. I think photography would be my next calling. Until I get a proper camera, that is!



Not sure whether it was the camera phone or the ‘technique’ but the sunset was simply gorgeous. Doesn’t it?


Think you know where this is? Enlighten me.

No comments: