Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Swamped But We Won

Having forgotten to wish my mom, Happy Mother’s day last weekend, I had to reflect on my current life’s priority. I feel bad.

So what did I do last weekend? I was literally swamped.




In my many years of living in this world, I have always wished for some happy ending. We all have dreams and we try as we might to achieve those dreams and try not to screw up along the way. I had to search my heart and mind, though for the silver lining in this life’s dense cloud.

Then, it came to me like a whisper in the dark – there’s more in life than winning the race – figuring of what it is. Yes siree, I was swamped but never overwhelmed. We won!

Congratulation team!

1 comment:

ukanera arenaku said...

u were only a marshal? don't be afraid of taking part, mus. kalah menang adat pertandingan.