Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Silence of the Cockroaches

I’ve never been temperamental. Ask any of my family member and dear friend and they would happily describe me as docile, fun-loving, tree-hugging, mild manned guy - never the one who started a fight and such a good singer.

There’s nothing twisted about my childhood either. Never had troubled relationships nor ever being abused before. In fact I was raised in a very religious and sterile environment.

So it was came in as a surprise now that I confess;

I just (gasp!) murdered another living thing!



No one would have thought that my life would be ended the way it did. I didn’t mean to. I am sorry. It happened too quickly and I wasn’t thinking.

It was a stormy, wet afternoon and I was deep doing my work in the office when all of the sudden;

BAM!BAM!BAM!

Tsk! Tsk! Please forgive me Rochie - you poor, poor disgusting pest!

3 comments:

AFIR HAMIDI said...

hahaha.. lawak. do u know that mr rochie can live without the head for more than a week? and it will die just because of hunger.

looka80 said...

mus - jahatnyer!! hehe. aku mencik bau rochie taw.

Mus The Great said...

afir,
U have your rochie's facts down pat...cool!

Sham
yeah! we are all hate rochie!!