Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Like A Virgin

Honestly, I am new to this ‘tagged’ business – I’ve never been tagged before and I guess that makes me, quite frankly, a tagged’s virgin. Thus, when Zetty offered herself to “deflowered” me a couple days ago, I was more than wiling to oblige. I know I have arrived.

So the direction went something like this;

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog/Facebook note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment or tag them in your note to read this.

And here it goes:

1. I have names for my pillows – Kiki and Lulu. It preposterously complicated that it might just cause a migraine if explained, but it involves three words; deviant, kinky and horny.

2. My favourite movie of all time is The English Patient and I cried my eyeballs out watching Ghost and The Lion King. Trust me, you have no idea!

3. I have intimacy issues. I can’t be hold or kissed just by anyone. I get ticklish easily. That’s why I just settled with my Kiki and Lulu anytime I feel the 'needs' (wink! wink!).

4. I like wearing shorts. The shorter the better. I think I am in love with my thighs a litle bit too much. Friends called me Yeti, the exhibitionist.

5. I can’t eat freshwater fish. I can even smell them from miles. Especially those from Malaysian rivers or monsoon drains.

6. I enjoy killing animals. Small animals like toads, cockroaches, fleas, and erm, dogs.

7. Singing is my passion. I even once thought I really got it, well, until I was introduced to karaoke and a healthy dose of reality checks from my friends.

8. I never clipped my fingernails. I bite them

9. I’ve never been to Penang. Or Langkawi. Or Sabah. Or anywhere else that requires money.

10. I received my full driving licence only when I was 28. (Don’t ask!)

11. I can’t sleep with the lights on. Shadows freak me out. I get nightmares.

12. I don’t watch scary movies, well except, ‘Scary Movie’ and Ghost.

13. I’ve never been with one company more than two years. (Hope to break the long standing ‘tradition’ next month - knock on woods)

14. I grew up wanting to be an Olympian, first male supermodel or Vegas-bound, Jazz crooner ala Micheal Buble but alas…..

15. I want to be deeply in love and get married before I am 35. REALLY.

16. And Oh Zetty and Miron, I don’t do reunion.

Wow, 16 already? This isn’t half bad. There, all the 16 things you might or might not already know about me. I guess you can say now ‘I know my friend a little bit more than I ever hoped for and damn, it feels good’

If you're willing to go along with much of the game's silliness, the suspension of meaninglessness facts can only be stretched so far but at the end of it, at least you’ll learn something more about the people you really care.

Now, if I can just add one more thing:

17. I don’t have 16 people to be tagged. All the 16 people I know either has been tagged or won’t read this at all. So suck it.

Oh, goody, someone please tagged me some more. This, I like!

2 comments:

Zetty said...

"I have names for my pillows – Kiki and Lulu."

last time we met, u called me, very fondly if i may add, KIKI too!!

camne tu? hihihihih.

looka80 said...

mus - wow!!!