Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Brand New Start



New Year usually means nothing to me. But not this year. This year I am gonna take some action. I am gonna reset my life and you know, start anew.

Wait. I know you'd ask, 'What happened'? Why now?!

Usually, I try to avoid discussing "controversial" topic here but sigh, OK. if you must know; ahem, someone I really care about *blush* sent me this cheeky poem via sms (or is it words from a song? Someone please enlighten me!) It sure does sound like a music to me.

Anyway it goes something like this,

Selamat Tahun Baru 2010
Semoga Panjang Umur dan Murah Rezeki Selalu
Muah Muah Muah
(I swear to God, I wasn't imagining this!)

Aww...so sweet. OK maybe not terribly the most original thing ever to say, but who cares, I know I don't! Ha!

And to those of you, who probably hasn't received anything as remotely thoughtfully romantic as this, I have only this to say to you guys!

Selamat Tahun Baru 2010
Semoga Panjang Umur dan Murah Rezeki Selalu
Muah Muah Muah

OK. Being unoriginal is infectious. So whatcha gonna do about it?

2 comments:

Mat`amiT said...

happy new year bro

looka80 said...

mus - gempar sgt sms tuh!!!