Friday, December 7, 2007

Goodbye!

Yesterday I decided to humor myself and got on the scales, which to my huge surprises – promptly registered 118kg. To my even greater chagrin, the scales stayed at that stratospheric reading.

This induced a slowly rising but soon intense state of shock; I suddenly had to confront cruel reality. This ain't funny at all!

Maybe the scales are wrong”

“It’s that genes thing”

“I was born big bone”

So I immediately did what every man does when he has problem he cannot handle himself – I threw that damn thing away.

Goodbye pain!

6 comments:

ukanera arenaku said...

was it the same banyak-berjasa scale that used while living @sri inai?

Mus The Great said...

nope...yang itu dah lama aku buang...ni yg baru, less than a year dah rosak...gempar!!

ukanera arenaku said...

very the denial kau kan! tetap nak cakap benda tu rosak. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

sian scale tu tak bersalah..hehehehe.. emo queen la ko ni mus.. i just got back from jogging at tasik..pastu makan mee goreng sepinggan..sooo not worth the sweat..Jom mus jom..usaha tangga kejayaan.. Mus boleh!!!!

Mus The Great said...

Bestnya jogging...i wish i could join you last weekend..but i had to work...ciah..uhuk!

Hafez Zahruddin said...

Wuohhh... Aku pun dah terasa tempias tempias ragi Mauripan ni. Semakin mengembang dah ni!