Sunday, December 9, 2007

I Hate To Brag But......

I must confess. I have only been to Genting Highland once, yes one time in my entire boring life. That’s right you merry-passport-stamping people. I know, it’s unbelievably pathetic but where else would I go if it isn’t paid for? Good point – like never. So I guess you already knew the pattern here – if it isn’t free so it’s probably not worth blogging for. That’s Mus-ism for fantabulous holiday for you.

The last time I did ever set my gorgeous foot here was like 3 years ago, where I got a free single ticket for the theme park and free cable car ride (duh!) for our Family Day from my previous still-owing money employer. But I don’t remember anything great about that place. I guess I don’t remember anything great about that previous employer of mine either.

So I abandoned the City of Entertainment after only 3 hours.

I guess a single ticket to fun ride wasn’t really something you called ‘fun’ if well, you rode it alone. It was just lame and lonely for me. It’s like having sex ‘without touching’. (Don’t ask me, it’s an outrageously peculiar concept introduced by a friend)

Anyway I am much wiser now. I do things differently. I am still not ready to pay (you got that right, mister!), but this time, I got company.



So this isn’t really a complete monster-in-the-dungeon tale. I have fun – that’s what matters the most to me. Yes, it’s still about work, yet I still managed to squeeze some precious time to enjoy what was paid for by my current beloved employers - and live to brag about it to friends. Life isn’t always fair, right?


I simply couldn’t put all these accurately in words. It simply wouldn’t justify. So I litter some of the photos I took here for your monster-green eyes.







The cool whether, the fresh mountain air and the magnificent views of the golf course - simply breathtaking, am I right?




I guess it’s only polite if you nod.

4 comments:

ukanera arenaku said...

wow! what a worthwhile bragging. hehehe.

wah! how dare u associating lame with the so-called peculiar concept of sexology.

Mus The Great said...

hihih..oklah miron, i take it back..not 'peculiar' or 'lame', the better word word would be 'bizarre'..ahak!

Zetty said...

i thought it's 'sex without kissing' and not 'sex without touching'.

Mus The Great said...

nooooo zetty, it's "sex without touching'...yeap, for more info please contact Miron...hihi