Saturday, December 22, 2007

The New Beginning


I bought a new phone, so I am trying its new feature - phone blogging. Cool eh?

For the longest time, I kept telling myself I needed a new phone. Heck, my mom kept bugging to get a new one. She had been complaining on how she could barely heard my voice over that old junk of mine, but did I listen? Nooooo. So what changed my mind? One damn good salesman.

I am not ready to reveal what model that bowled me over - just yet. I don't want to jink it. People will rush and buy it in a double and thus it will lose its prestiges (They called it 'trendsetter effect'). But here's some clue:

1. Slim size
2. Sony Ericsson
3. 3G
4. Great photo quality
5. Black color
6. Music function
7. New model

All checks

I am in a dire need of an upgraded - one at a time. And yes, this is just the beginning.

p/s And O, I purposely tilted the pictures above to give the subject an extra mysterious, enigmatic effect. (As I always do)

6 comments:

ukanera arenaku said...

i thought u've gave up with sony ericsson. welcome back, mus. jeles lah...

happy phone blogging!

Anonymous said...

saje nak bagi aku teleng kepala tgk gambar tu ek... grrrr..

looka80 said...

who's that abg-abg tuh mus?? gempar!!!

Mus The Great said...

Arenaku,

I never 'abandoned' Sony Ericcson, i was just 'moved on'...hihihi

Reena,

Like I said "to give the subject a mysterious, enigmatic effect". ahak!

Sham,

He's my current housemate ler...but please focus on the quality of photo instead on the subject.

Zetty said...

letih ni leher aku terteleng2 nak view pic abang tu.

AJ said...

rasenye dah lewat kot nak komen...tapi aku ape peduli kan...
Org baru ker tue?