Thursday, December 13, 2007

“I Am Gonna Beat The Crap Out Of Somebody”

It was 6.56am. I was walking towards my car when I saw something that worried the hell out of me. Some moron decided to ruin my shirt by double-parking behind my car.

O oh. This can’t be good.

My heart was pounding like crazy yet I proceeded to my car. I put my backpack in the car, walked slowly to the back, chanted quietly ‘handbrake down’, ‘handbrake down’, pushed that damn car and mercy, you’ve guessed it, it didn’t budge an inch. My worries had shot to complete nightmare of the worst kind in a split second.

&#^**&*&% !!!

I was fuming mad. My mind was filled up with all kind of horrible things I would do to that cheap local made car or maybe, should I wait for the idiot and kick him real hard in the shins? But my strong moral and good upbringing had the best of me. I didn’t think violence would be justified

Instead, I got in my car, waited and prayed for somebody would show up, come to their senses and remove that junk of his out of my way. I kept praying.

7.32am

Nope. Nobody showed up. By now I was brimming with anger and I decided to take matters into my own hands. I reached out for a paper and a pen and did what I thought the nastiest thing I ever done to a stranger. I wrote a note - a piece of my mind. I was freaking mad cause I was wronged.

STUPID, PUT YOUR HANDBRAKE DOWN IF YOU WANT TO DOUBLE PARK. BODOH!

Instantly I felt a little relief. Well, maybe a little nervous.

I slipped the note under the wiper and then called my office that I am going to be a little late.

In a moment, I am gonna beat the crap out of somebody!

3 comments:

ukanera arenaku said...

I used to have the same worries when I was at my previous place. I was surprised that you did wait for more than 30 minutes. May Allah grant me with that kind of patience.

Manifestation of Life said...

oh Mus oh Mus...
you really made my blood go upstairs lah reading today's blog...
can't imagine if it were to happen to me, but then again, my motorbike can always slip by the side kan, so, what to worry eh?
oh gosh, oh gosh, walk faster, walk faster before i kena tumbuk dengan Mus...
laaarrrriiii....!!!

Mus The Great said...

arenaku,herman

Maybe i should move to somewhere else, kan?...yg ada more parking space.