Thursday, October 30, 2008

When It's Over....

Words can’t even begin to describe on how relief I am…now that it’s all over.

The recently concluded, much hyped ‘turn-of-events’ had taken a toll on my nervous system. I guess, I was freaking out too much, letting the unwarranted emotions clouded my judgment and wreaking my sanity to the core.

And if you think I am making reference about other people’s "conundrum" other than mine, boy were you sorely disappointed!

My short, ‘unprepared’ stint as an MC for yesterday afternoon’s big do was not as disastrous as I thought it was going to be (blame it on my overdramatic trait!). It was quite a smooth sailing affair - unless if you consider the garish head-gear I adorned was the major ‘disturbance’!

O well, at least nobody died of mispronunciations by the MC….or gasp, worse, of boredom!

But will I do such things again?

Perhaps. It kinda felt like I was at home. I must say being in the limelight wasn’t all that too bad.

But right now please, don’t ask for my opinions, don’t look for any review and don’t beg for my boss’ feedback. Right this second all I want to do is relax - basking on the free and relief feelings. I simply want to get rest and get out from it all.

Finally everything seems safe and serene and it’s cool and lulling and perfect for sleep.

Umm…you know what, I think I might as well do that…

6 comments:

looka80 said...

mus - how did i go? i bet u're awesome. hehe.

ukanera arenaku said...

alhamdulillah. intan must be so proud then!

Mat`amiT said...

kudos mus!

Hafez Zahruddin said...

drama queen sangat kat.
"Emancipation of Popo" gitu.

Mus The Great said...

harusssssssssssss

AFIR HAMIDI said...

bravooo... hahaha u might have done a good job i reckon