Monday, September 8, 2008

Not Me!

I am sleepy but I cannot sleep
I am thirsty but I am not gonna sip
All day long I think when can I eat?
And wonder if I could outlast the afternoon heat

I am tired but I have to work
That’s why I am cranky and I can’t take no joke
I saw fault wherever I looked
And one poke on the rib, that’s all it took.

All day long I think about Bazaar Ramadan
And wonder if they opened throughout the month
I am counting the days when it will finally end
So that I can sleep and eat all I can

I am not eating ‘cause everyone is doing so
And I missed my tarawikh eight nights in a row

So I think I am fasting but my mama doesn’t think so!


2.31pm, 8 Ramadan

4 comments:

Life's Like That said...

ya ya.. i sokong yr mama.

(can arr?)


huhu

Anonymous said...

( I am not eating ‘cause everyone is doing so
And I missed my tarawikh eight nights in a row )

hehehe........no comment

Mus The Great said...

Guys,

"Not me!" lah...:)

looka80 said...

mus - its so not u lah dear. 8-)