Sunday, September 16, 2007

If You Know Myself Well

If I know myself well, I am not a jealous-type of guy. I don’t get upset with other people’s shot at happiness, especially when it comes to family and friends. I believe everyone is entitled to their highs and ups and I am just drawn to joyfulness or any celebrations attach to it.

But today I saw a different side of me. I thought I finally saw the (green) monster in me and I hate myself for that.

Hasmiron if you read this, yes, last night I did get jealous with you. No, it wasn’t the opportunity you got to further your studies, it wasn’t about the Business Class they upgraded for you and it wasn’t even about the new hairdo you spotted.

But when I saw there were so many loves at the airport last night, I wish I would have that many friends when I am gone or away.

Just look at them….


Aren't you glad now that you've made this many friends?


Man of the hour


Zack is trying to talk Miron out of getting his house's key


U-oohh...looks like someone seriously needs to lose weight


Smiles do fly a million miles, just not Azrill's


Faizal, Hasanah and Din arrived early just to make sure they won't miss the action


Miron and friends sharing the light moments.

How could you not know or see how many people were there for you in your better times like this. These people are the very same people you knew before and we are definitely not going anyway.

So don’t worry about your house, your car, your furniture or us (especially us) cause we’ll manage. Just focus on your studies, don’t forget to send us email, update your blog and don’t marry a mat salleh.

We are all very proud and happy for you and always pray the best for you. Jealous and envious we might, but it’s not about hate and destroy.

Time flies really fast these days and before you know it, it has been a year and you're gonna see us back, same as before except may be …err…your LCD TV.

And if you know myself well, I will always be happy and support you in whatever you do cause you never failed to do the same to me.

3 comments:

AJ said...

Wah kau...saje je kan....jeles dgn "semenyum" (bak kata kak Pah la...ekekeke...) aku la tue. yela aku kan diva. ko mesti terasa tercabar dan terasing bile aku ade di sisi ko kan? Hahahahahaha......Ape2 pun aku mmg enjoy the nite. You guys are rock!!!!

ukanera arenaku said...

Mus... thank u very much for being there last saturday nite. I'm so honoured and happy to be surrounded by the love ones. Really, really appreciate your gestures.

Anonymous said...

aiyoo kelessss... nok HASMIRON study kat mana uols? good luck nah HASMIRON?