Wednesday, September 12, 2007

O Goodies!

I am only human. And being flawed and kiasu human that I am. I loooove goodies. Free goodies…



I have been away from office from a while and apparently somebody was missing me. Yesterday’s morning I got a nice little surprise on my desk....

Cheap Chocolate....hmmmm....sexy!



Cheap Kurma?....errr...seeexy!


More kurma?....Oookay...now it's getting lame.



Another box of kurma?!!...ok now can somebody tell me what's goin' on?!

Sarong?...for me?!!....O you shouldn't have...

I mean you shouldn't REALLY have!!



Waaaaiiiitttt a minute!!!!...Corporate song CD?!!!!!....WHAT THE...!!!!

That does it!…this is definitely not an act of secret admirer or psycho stalker…My illicit fantasy was short lived. Suddenly the image of Stephen Baldwin watching me from somewhere afar, using his army binocular vanished into thin air.

As it turned out to be, the goodies bag was from HR as a Ramadhan sedekah. A mere goodwill gesture from bank to all staff that they have been doing for years!

Sigh!

I looked out the window wishing that someone were watching me now!

O goodie!

No comments: