Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Life Is Good When It's Free



Don’t tell me how great your weekend was cause I know it couldn’t possibly as spectacularly great as mine.

Aha, you heard it right. I had a fantabulous weekend: a free stay in a hillside chalet-like resort just outside KL for good 3 days with pay. Think that this is too much for sharing? Well don’t send me anthrax power yet, cause you see, I was working.

Like I said, it did come with pay. I was supposed to take in charge in overseeing my management trainee progress as they went through their required teambuilding programme modules, which of course designed by yours truly.

Yeah, ‘overseeing’ as in, sleeping in my climate controlled room, watching TV while ordering room service, driving around town till early morning, skinny deep in the spacious and warm pool, and helping myself with all-you-can-eat buffet 6 times a day.

Sigh, life is good when it’s free….and one hella fun

(No prize guessing whose idea this is!)

1 comment:

ukanera arenaku said...

Haruslah ACA ketuk pintu opis kau! hehehe.