Friday, November 2, 2007

My Poor Right Foot (Another Heart Sprained Story)

You guys wouldn’t believe this. I couldn’t believe it myself. OMG, I sprained my ankle badly – on my right food. Yet again.

Yes again. If you remember correctly I once fractured that ‘bad-chi’ right foot of my mine two years ago and I was blogging (read:whining) about it few months back (My Right Foot). But this? This got to be the biggest joke/prank fate has ever played on me. Spot on.

I swear, I thought I could put that all behind me but what happened yesterday really shocked me to the core. Something does come in repeat - unexplainably strange but creepy.

The night before I was at my friend house in Bandar Baru Ampang. You know, socializing and stuff. The night began well, well, until I had to call it a night. I said goodbye, closed the gate and BAM, the next thing I know half of my torso rested in distorted position inside the drain.

‘In pain’ would be such an underrated word here. Enough if I say my squeak apparently awaken the whole neighborhood and scared the hell out of the neighborhood dogs (Please don’t judge me). While I was in that hole, I learned a few new cursing words and plotting a nasty revenge to whoever did this to me. This brought out the worst trait in me, but all in all one fact seemed to be resilient than the others - me and drain never a good combination.

Anyway, after much torment, toil and a few giggles from some insensitive onlookers (damn those!), we figured out that apparently some no-good, &^$#@, idiot stole the drain cover for a quick buck and please no prizes on who was taking the plunge.

This unfortunate ‘night of terror’, as my friend called it happened for an umpteenth time and cause a great distress to me. It pissed me off to know that they are irresponsible people out there with crab mentality at its peak that posed a great danger to the public. This people must be found and punished. Let it be known that I have few new curses I learned in the hole that I would looove to share with them.

I felt cheated out of my paid taxes and worst of all, there goes my Jogging Plan. My Impossible dream now remains an out-of-reach dream.

4 comments:

bencoolen80 said...

hmm Mus...sian awak.i hope this time it wasn't as bad as the one that you had before. Baru nampak ko jog last week...ntah bila lagi nak jumpa ko pulak.

ukanera arenaku said...

oh my God! yeah, I hope it is not as bad as previous ones.

take a good care of yourself, k. and this time, do not skip any appointments with the physioterapist, k.

Mus The Great said...

gg&bb,

Takyah tunggu jogging baru nak jumpa, bila2 senang call me k

Arenaku,

Thanks 4 yr advice, i should've taken myself better. I appreciate it

looka80 said...

cian dia... take care mus!