Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Help Me With Wishes

Tragedy does happen in the most unfortunate times. In my case, 5 days after the ‘Day of Victory’ and no, praise to God, it didn’t happen on the road.

I gained 5 Kg, Yeap 5 kg but please do not be alarmed as I do have plan. Sorta ‘Pre-plan’ plan.

1. Swim 3 times a week.
That’s 4 laps or 20 minutes non-stop or whichever comes first for each session. Downside? Thinning hair. But hey, I’d go thinning figure over thinning hair anytime.

2. Jog/Run 4 times a week.
20 minutes non-stop around stray dog-free zone in the neighborhood. Possible snag? Stiff, aching right leg. Over aching back? . No contest.

3. Visit to Office Gym 3 times a week.
During lunch, normally I eat 15 – 20 minutes. Now it’s going to be a 5 minutes affair. No grinding. Swallow only.

4. Keep a Food Journal/Log.
I am going to record anything that passing my gag reflex. Details might be gruesome but O what I’d do for beauty. I mean health.

So how do I find 290 minutes in my busy, hectic, impossible week? I don’t. I cheat and I steal. Sacrifices need to be made. And if you think I am going to rest on my laurels once I lose that darn 5 kg, think again.

This ‘pre-plan’ plan is going to be my permanent fixture in my daily routine until well I can afford to hire my own personal trainer.

Wish me luck. I need all the luck I can get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gud Luck Mus.. feel free to invite me to join.. i'm battling against the same problem as well..hehehehe