Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Of Love And Togetherness

Raya is also about togetherness, among other things. So I am glad that I was being able to see that in my family.



We are crazy about each other, al right, in metaphorically or literally speaking but Raya always brings us together. That’s why it is a little special day for me cause I know I can see loves abundantly in our home.



I guess when we are together it is much easier to love and to forgive and Raya is merely an excuse for us to be just that.



Togetherness is the essence of love and miracles are things you made up to describe it.



To each member of my family and friends I know and love dearly; I seek forgiveness for the wrongs I have done and I pray for miracles to brings us together forever.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI AND MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN

Sincerely from the one you called;

Your Son/Brother/Uncle/Friend/Lover

No comments: