Monday, October 29, 2007

Ho Ha Halloween!



These are the times of the year that it’s OK to pretend someone you are not and to make fun of those unfortunate, undead souls. I know it unspeakably lame but hey it’s Halloween!

Though I had only participated in this pseudo-holiday-to-celebrate-stupidity-and-inner-child night two times in my entire life, yet I still do feel goosebumps every time I hear that must songs; Ghostbusters and Unchained Melody (don’t ask!).

Sigh! It was such a fun crazy night, I swear. Not that I lost my virginity, mind you, but played dress-up gotta be the highlight of the night and you know what, I even got nice ‘rewards’ for that little effort I put up. Ehem, somehow this makes me feel like a whore, but O what I’d do for candy and chocolate bars!

Well, since we are on the subject, what was I supposed to be back then? Hell no, I am not telling. Something ‘Youtube’ worthy....maybe (hint!hint!)

Unfortunately here in Malaysia, Halloween is not openly celebrated though I can almost be certain most of the exclusive clubs around KL and big cities in Malaysia have their own private Halloween Party all planned out by now.

So what choices do we homemakers have? We are reduced to lazy TV shows like Seeker and Misteri Nusantara, that's what!

But fret no more, like a rain unto the sea, here I present to you some of the videos, claimed true and original by the sender, courtesy of a very good friend of mine, to blow your day and night away …spooky stuff! (Warning: Proceed under medical supervision. Not intended for children under 4 years old and pregnant ladies) .









Can’t believe your eyes? Creepy huh? But those are nothing. How’s this for a change?



My ‘diabolical-wicked-no-good-doer’ sister MMS-ed this horrible doctored picture of mine cause she thought that was funny…NOT! And NO that was not part of my Halloween costume I was talking about! Thankyouverymuch!!

She’ll be sorry she sent that.

Happy Halloween everyone!

5 comments:

ukanera arenaku said...

Hehehe, don't tell me it was from Faizah! Man, she's so funny!!!

Mus The Great said...

yes, it was her!...gempar!...but i sent something nastier to her!.

looka80 said...

mus.. way to go! i was behind u yesterday's morning at tasek permaisuri. u were running so fast (like forrest gum) that i cldnt keep up with ya. cool. i wanted to tap ur back but then i thot, hmm.. let him be cause i didnt want to make u talk while ur running. its bad omen.

we should bump into each other some time at tasek k..

way to go buddy... way to go!!

AJ said...

Wah...Mus..I think that is the most amazing drag act of the year. That is the best costume I had ever seen. Bravo dude!!!! I'm impressed. It was so flawless and suit you well. Gosh. What a beautiful creature!!!!! I'm speechless. Cant say no more!

AJ said...

Ops terlupala plak....dalam byk2 clips video tue, aku paling gerun dan nak terkencing lihat gambar paling bawah sekali. Astaghfirullahalazim...naik sawan aku...GERUN!!! Larik!!!