Friday, October 26, 2007

Uninspired

I was staring at my computer screen, which was blank as my mind, wishing something extraordinaire would come out from the screen. OK cross that out – something genius would pop into my head and render me capable of producing a masterpiece of a post. But world-weariness has gotten the best of me.

And I hour later, I was still wishing. It was hopeless.

So I grabbed my camera and started snapping around my house, hoping something ‘interesting’ would ‘develop’ along the way on the vewfinder but still no avail. What was I thinking? I must be really crazy hoping to see something like that right? But hey, at least I have something to blog.

Anyway, nothing pitches my interest. Nothing at all.

Question of the hour: What would a bored man like me do to get the inspiration?



From people?......


Or from work?......



Or maybe from rewards?

While I let your imagination running wild I have to sleep on it.

No comments: