Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Call Me Irresponsible

8.00am.

Damn I feel sleepy. I went to bed at 12.00pm last night and woke up at 6.30am and yet I feel like as if I haven’t slept all night. Heck, I am 30 for God sake and still 8 hours uninterrupted sleep feel like not enough. Don’t get me wrong. I love my job. I just hate waking up in the morning and feeling sleepy in the afternoon.

Paperworks are piling up on my tray and how I wish I could vanquish them with my super laser beam eyes, (while at it, an added super x-tray eyes would be neat). My phone is ringing, emails are popping up and I am feeling hungry. Damn the clock for slowing down on me. Suddenly I see everything look blurry and move in slo-mo.

“Mus, fail ko dah ready ker? Besok audit nak datang”

Wait. WHAT?!!!!

(Silent. I am in a very dark room with dark clouds hanging over me. I then slowly lie down waiting to die in peace)

O My God! What am I gonna do now? What am I gonna do? (OK, this is the part where I totally freak out, Britney-style!)

What am I gonna do?!!

Think.

Think.

Die!

Die!

Calm down. Take a breather. Think something calming. Think about housemate. I am calming down. OK. I am calming down.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Ok. Now what?

Well for starter, I could vanquish the auditors with my super laser beam eyes or I could choose to pick which tooth to be removed tomorrow.....

Hey.

Call me irresponsible, but never a coward.

No comments: