Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rhythm of Life

“Are you ready, Mus”

“I guess so”

“Good, cause if you are not, we are here to back you up ok? After all we are team right”

“Right”

Feels like a heavy load has been taken off of my back. I spent all afternoon yesterday to get myself totally ready for this.

I arranged the files,
I sorted all emails,
I have gone through the procedures,
I labeled all forms,
I tidied up my place,
I rehearsed excuses.

There. I think I am going to be just fine.

“After all they are all human right?”

“Right?!”


O Crap!

Heck. They can be shape-changing-man-eating-monsters from outer space for all I care, but so long I know all good people (whom I called friends) in this office are here for me, I’d be happy to send the scum back to where they’re belong.

Sigh. I am sure glad to be surrounded by people who really care that much for me. When times are good, happy and sad, there are always people who I can count on to. Be friends in the office or home and my family, I know I am loved.


In the rhythm of life, we sometime find ourselves out of tune, but as long as there are good people around us to provide the melody, the music plays on.

How true….

No comments: