Monday, July 23, 2007

Floral Orange Monday



After months of meticulous and painstaking preparation, finally the moment that we’ve been waiting for arrived in spectacular fashion.

I’ll let these photos speak for themselves.

Saturday. I checked in at Traders Hotel KLCC.



a small but cosy room



Sky Bar, hotel swimming pool/bar probably is the best hotel pool in KL with a spectacular view of KLCC. Sadly, this picture simply couldn’t do justice to what I’ve seen.

Sunday. Rehearsals



I pay a lot of money, people, so better make it right!



Aren’t you supposed to be in school on Monday?



Ayati Tasrip Keroncong Group practising very hard not to disappoint me.

Monday Morning. Moment of truth.



What it looks like before the arrival of guests. So orange my eyes hurt.



Orange people



Choir people in their cool get up while ‘butchering’ the song.



Happy ending deserves a happy goodbye right?

Considering that this is my first time doing this, I’d give myself a cool 3 stars, out of 5



Copious amount of sweat, blood and tears have been splattered to make this event a successful one but I don’t regret wasted a single drop. I thank you all people who helped/guided me throughout the preparation, rehearsals up until the Big Monday (especially my team) and you know I could never thank you enough.

Would I do it again?

Definitely.

No comments: