Friday, July 6, 2007

Mandibular Second Molar



"Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone"

I am in pain. I had my mandibular second molar* removed today. Petrified at first but I am proud to report that I faced it like a man (or at least I thought how a man would face it!)

Never thought that I'd be parted with my precious, but under appreciated, pearly this early in my life (at tender age of 30) but like somebody used to say to me (I think it was Janet Jackson) 'You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone'.

Oh well, no use to cry over spoilt milk now, just get the cow and milk it.

We, people, always take things for granted and only be happy to regret later and drown in self pity and in 'I should haves' and 'I could haves' sorrow.

As woke up from the operation chair as 'the guy with 31 teeth', I vowed never to be the victim of my past action and refused to feel sorry about myself now.

Somebody may have mutilated my body part, but they can never mutilate my will. (I know it's lame but it's my blog) I will take care and look after myself better from now and people are gonna see that.

Doctor gave me one day MC and I felt old already.

* The mandibular second molar is the tooth located distally (away from the midline of the face) from both the mandibular first molars of the mouth but mesial (toward the midline of the face) from both mandibular third molars. - Taken from Wikipedia

No comments: