Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Pursuit of HAPPYness

"I've got the world on a string
I'm sitting on a rainbow
Got that string around my finger
What a world, what a life, what a wondeful feeling!"

'I want to be happy. I want to feel good about myself. In fact I'll be just as glad as a bouncy little puppy if someone come to me and say hello'.

And then my prayer was answered.

I received an e-mail from a friend from office,

“Mus, I am sad now and I need some lighten up, share me a joke, a good one”

After a moment, I typed away a good joke I knew and suddenly I got smart.

I PS-ed “Think about sharing not the joke".

And then, it got me thinking,'hey, its not hard to be happy'. Happiness is not something you've created. It's not something you even need to pursue hard. Just look for friends to share their joy and it will linger.

So, share your happiness cause sharing is happiness itself. I am happy now cause I know I have done my part.

Note: Friends, and this is why I chose to open up (this blog) to you guys. I want to be happy. I hope by sharing this, I'll know the true meaning of happiness and hope I'll be as much help to you too. So please link your blog and share your stories because I really do care.

1 comment:

reenazack said...

Mus darling,
I'm happy to be ur fren n deciding to share ur blog with us..


but u r still my mr DJ.. hehehehehe


muahsss.. higsnkissses