Wednesday, August 8, 2007

BFF* Alert!


"Hi sayangs!, Jangan lupa ya... percutian kita di Fraser's Hill weekend ni."


"YES!! I ok jer... 11th august pagi ke bertolak uols?"


"Trip to Fraser's Hill sound interesting, so, if it confirm, count me in."

"Guys, I have to say NO for both events. This is because, on 4 Aug I have a kenduri to attend. My fwen's wedding. Fraser Hill, I have to go back my hometown. Kenduri arwah. It is a family event. Sorry guys....."

Badril, Zack, Reena, Ariel and Mus seem attached at the hip – from their weekend retreat at Graha Residenku to weekend trip to Fraser Hill.
Turns out Badril dan Mus met Zack, Reena and Ariel in the late ‘90s (lie!).
Why are the guys inseparable now?.
Could this so-called frienship is 'closer' than you think or could it be more than meets the eyes - a'la Wisteria lane?
"No" says Mus’ rep.
“People can be just friends.”
Their interests do seem secular.
“We sing karaoke and we love hanging out by the pool,” Mus recently told People Magazine.
“Whitney's Saving My Love To You and Ramlah Ram's Kuterbakar Kepanasan Cintamu are our anthems".
Eighties pop: That’s what friends are for.
*BFF-Best Friend Forever

No comments: