Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Yesterday And Tomorrow

Mr No talent is back.

As some of you probably knew I was on course since Monday. The particular subject in question?



Neat. Now I can turn my blog into business circular update…..NOT!

-------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow we’re gonna bid our YBhg Datuk a goodbye – a farewell-do for the outgoing the CEO. Guess who’s gonna be busy tomorrow? I have my heart right up on my sleeves right now, so to speak. But I am just gonna take it easy. After all I am staying.



Coir – check
Multimedia – check
Usherers – check
Songs – check

Songs?

Coir: 1.Jangan Kau Pergi – Indigo 2.Dimana kan Ku Cari Ganti – Tan Sri P.Ramlee
Multimedia
: 1. Ku Pergi Jua - Dayang NurFaizah 2. Sukiyaki - A taste of honey

Don’t understand why it took two entire weeks to decide on the songs. And don’t understand either why suicidal-inducing songs were chosen. Personally I am all for more upbeat songs. (Since you’ve been gone – Kelly Clakson will add magic to my initial vision)

Why goodbyes must end in tears, it’s not like anyone’s dying anyway. He’s resigning and still is richer than most of us here.

By all means he should be respected for all his doings for the Bank, but what’s with the somber mood?

The more I think about it, the more I convince that this ‘sadness’ (read: anxious) comes more from us, little people than it is from him. We are afraid of uncertainties of our future. ‘Is the new boss gonna better?’ ’Will the changes affect me?’ We are afraid of change. So instead of embracing the new change, we mourn the past.

He should leave the Bank with a broad smile on his face knowing that he had done good here that people come to celebrate the best times we had with him.

Gotta run: gonna make this happen tomorrow.

No comments: