Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Love Affair



For someone who believes in love, I am not sure if I can say the L word, heck, I don’t even know how to show it right.

Love is such a complicated feeling that anytime I felt deeply in love I withdrawn. I don’t believe you can force love.

I feel that love shouldn’t be about whether the other feels the same way you do. It’s not about who loves the other more. It’s not about reasons behind it. It’s about how you feel.

To feel love is the biggest reward itself. You know the warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Wonderful things you see that only you can see. It’s romantic.

Love is complicated for me cause I can never admit I am in love. But today I can no longer contain this feeling. The time is right. Tomorrow is her birthday and I am gonna show my love to the world. I am gonna say it...



I LOVE YOU, MALAYSIA

…..and you know I don’t have to have reasons for this.

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY!

No comments: