Monday, August 20, 2007

I Think I Got It Right!

Before I dig into the details of my weekend activities, I’d like to preface it with a shameless free marketing for Disney/Pixar Films:

GO WATCH RATATOUILLE NOW! – It’d be a single most enjoyable things you ever done in your pleasure-seeking life.



Now on the substance of this post….

Last weekend was anything but boring. I got to do things I haven’t been able to do for a loong time: I watched a good movie with my housemate; hang out with my long lost friend; did my laundry (ahem!); and attended a wedding.

It was all started on Friday evening…

I bought 2 tickets to watch ‘Ratatouille’ and simply knew it was going to be the best money I ever spent on a movie in a long long time (since King Kong, I think).

So, how really good was the movie? Well I tell you, I am no professional films critic, but the movie was, in one word, sensational. You can’t ask for a better film that Ratatouille, a new classic from Disney/Pixar that is filled with humor, amazing animation and most importantly lots of hearts. So go watch it now and don’t forget to send me a thank-you card.

Saturday night I got a little nice surprise.



A good friend of mine from JB whom I haven’t met for nearly 7 years suddenly decided to pay me a little visit. I was super exited. He hasn’t changed a bit (and so was I he said...hmmm, I hope he meant it in a good way).

Anyway, we chatted over 2 glasses of teh O ais and then had a whale of time cruising around KL's ‘hottest’ spot. (If you know what I mean). It must be sooo fun hanging out with him that night that I risked my friendship with my other friends by stood them up (ooohhh, I am so gonna talk about that in another post). I had fun and am looking forward to do this again with him, next month.

The next day was nothing less ‘fun’.

On Sunday afternoon, me, Bad and Fezal, went to our friend’s wedding in PJ. He was my schoolmate but I can barely remember if we ever had any meaningful conversation before. But I came to his wedding anyway under the pretext that lunch was provided and you know I am a sucker for free food.


I usually hate wedding, especially someone’s I barely know, but this one was a little bearable. Maybe because it was quick since we didn’t wait for the ‘pengantin’ to show up. Bad got called from his boss and had to run to work ASAP. Soon after that, me and Fezal went straight home to get our Sunday afternoon nap.

Ahh….Sunday afternoon nap; fitted nicely as an encore to my great fun filled weekend.

Finally, I think I got it right this time.

No comments: